CCIE R&S Lab Training SND/ONC Collection
1. Question: What happens when ONC adds a device by configuring a new public property?
Answer: Command is valid for subsequent new additions and for devices that have been added. The corresponding device needs to be selected for modification.
2. Question: What is the port number of openflow?
3. Question: What do I need to pay attention to when adding a control-free interface?
Answer: You must add the connected port as a control-free port.
4. Question: What flow table is used in the two scenarios?
Answer: The core mode of the access control scheme is only used in the ARP packet in ONC flow table.
Access mode uses arp packet in ONC/deny ip any/control-free terminal/free-water-free-flow table
5. Question: What is the purpose of the deny ip any flow table?
Answer: Discard all ip messages received.
6. Question: How do the two give terminal access?
Answer: The core pattern is to achieve access to terminal traffic by using "Close ARP Learning" and "Static ARP Binding".
The access mode uses "IP- MAC-VLAN binding (port security)" to enable access to the user terminal.
7. Question: Can I upgrade a version under the controller configuration deployment interface?
Answer: A version upgrade under the controller configuration deployment interface will result in emptying of the original scenario.
8. Question: In the SC scenario, does the new business orchestration section of the ONC take precedence? The greater the priority, or the smaller the priority?
Answer: Bigger, priority
9. Question: Can ONC do drainage?
Answer: Yes, ONC can host SC scheme, access control and minimalist X scheme, SC scheme can be achieved for data drainage.
10. Question: What protocol does SDN control use to discover network devices and form the entire network topology?
Answer: The SNMP function is turned on through the switch and primarily for topology discovery across the network.
PASSHOT will often update some network engineers in the work of the difficult problems. If you feel good, please collect our website! Here can help you CCIE Written exam and CCIE Lab exam.