The Cisco CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure (v1.0) Practical Exam is an eight-hour, hands-on exam that requires a candidate to plan, design, deploy, operate, and optimize dual stack solutions (IPv4 and IPv6) for complex enterprise networks.
This is the study material, you will get these when you pay.
This is the CCIE EI LAB v1.0 study plan.
If you can spend 3-5 hours a day for lab practice, you can take the exam in 6 weeks.
Service time: 6 months
Study Materials: Study Plan, Workbook, Solutions.
Remote Rack Service: offer rack to practice, the rack includes IOS, init configuration, etc.
1. What if the exam becomes unstable during my study?
We will update the free charge of the latest material for you as soon as possible after the change. Your service time will start from our stable date again.
2. Can I use remote rack for learning?
Of course, we will provide you with remote rack for your study. You won't have to worry about whether your PC is underperforming, you'll just have to keep your network up and running.
3. What operating systems are supported?
4. Is the rack environment the same as the test environment?
Answer: Sure. It’s also the secret that we students can pass the exam all at once.
CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure LAB
The 8 hours practical exam will assess candidate's skills through the entire network lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating and optimizing complex network scenarios.
Module 1: Design (3 hours)
The goal of this module is to measure ability to create, analyze, validate and optimize network designs, which is the base for all deployment activities.
Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize (5 hours)
In this module, candidates will be deploying, operating and optimizing network technologies and solutions.
· Deploy: Candidates will build the network according to the design specifications, customer requirements and restrictions. All steps required for a successful network implementation will be covered, including configuring, integrating and troubleshooting the commissioning of technologies and solutions, as per Exam Topics.
· Operate and Optimize: Candidates will operate and optimize network technologies and solutions. This includes monitoring network health, network performance, configure the network to improve service quality, reduce disruptions, mitigate outages, reduce operating costs, and maintain high availability, reliability, and security, as well as diagnose potential issues and adjust configurations to align to changing business goals and/or technical requirements.